We can uncover hundreds of consequences for your business by implementing already decided or planned operational and strategic changes in its business model and strategies.
We can carry out valuations of all types of companies with more than 40 different valuation models and methods. This also includes the valuation of financial companies.
We offer you to be the driving force in the strategy development of your company for the purpose of realising the strategy, which results in the highest possible market value of the company.
- We can carry out initial public offerings (IPOs), and are authorised to do it.
- We can carry out capital procurements.
- We can carry out all kinds of valuations, value analyses, scenario analyses, value simulations and stress tests of your company’s current and future market value, operational results, balance sheets, profitability and other expected economic developments.
- We can uncover hundreds of consequences for your business by implementing already decided or planned operational and strategic changes in its business model and strategies.
- We can advise listed companies – non-financial as well as financial – on value creation and how to ensure that the value creation gain through on the share price. Learn more at www.economicvalueadded.dk
Our advise can ensure listed companies a more effective communication with the stock market.
- We can advise on the choice of capital structure and share repurchase programmes.
One of CDI Global’s partners, Per Vestergaard Andersen, associate professor at Aalborg University since 1994, published in 2004 the illustrated book that deals with how it is possible theoretically and with approximately 50 practical examples to carry out valuations of companies by using about 40 different valuation models and methods.
Furthermore, it also describes how companies can carry out value creation through hundreds of different value drivers, the companies’ optimal capital structure under different tax rules, the repurchase of shares, IPO forms, valuations for IPOs and strategy development concerning value creation, options and warrants for incentive programmes and for valuation of companies.